Down Load to MAC

I printed out and attempted to follow your directions but nothing matches what I found on my computer.   Granted I'm 77 and not real smart on computers but I couldn't find and file downloaded that read "aslains modpack install 2.png".   All the other downloads took me to a page I suspect is a WINE page that is yellow and I didn't have a clue what they were even talking about though  I did attempt to work through creating around 25 files before giving up and deleting all to trash.   Even your pictues look nothing like what I see.   I am running High Sierra 10.12.4 on a new Apple 27" with 16 RAM and :

Model Name: iMac

Model Identifier: iMac18,3

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 3.5 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 16 GB

Boot ROM Version: IM183.01:

I really would like to run some of your mod's in the WoW's game that I play several hours daily but so far am unable to download and even look into the files I download from your site????????

Any help would be greatly appreciated and I can best be reached at [email protected].    Thanks!   DB Wright