Numerous non-XVM failures...

I'm having numerous problems, same with both Aslain's 4.1.3_95 and 4.1.3.1_95. XVM and related mods are working fine, it seems. With the latest modpack, I did everything suggested in your "reporting bugs" thread here in the forum (I think). Here's what isn't working/showing up in-game:

-Damage Panel GambitER (on left)

-Auto-equipment Mounting is not functioning at all

-Mastery Marks in Carousel/Tech Tree (not there)

-Update Checker for Aslain's XVM Modpack (not giving a message in-game)-

-Colored Messages by YasenKrasen (English)

-Session Statistics by YasenKrasen (no readout/analysis in-game at all)

Have no idea how to proceed from here. Any help would be appreciated.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

The 2x30 10 step scope works for me but not  the X60,

Damage Panel  GambitER not working on left or center... but SeaFalcons Damage Panel does work,

Accurate Damage Indicator  #2  not working...didn't try the other 2,

Neither Team HP Pool Bar works for me...just shows how many dead caused by each team, no indicator of breakdown of LT,MED , HT, etc.,

Info Panel (info about targeted vehicle) not working,

Each time I make changes I am doing a Clean Install and removing the contents of the DLC cache...anyone else having similar problems??

Actually I'm also having the exact same problems (that I forgot to list) as the people who hijacked my post... Thanks for reminding me, guys. :) Hopefully an update will pop today. Thanks for all the incredible work on this, Aslain -- this is one of the most flawless indie installers I've ever seen, in 30 years of computer gaming!!!

shot_001_resize.jpg

It gives an error code....

shot_003_resize.jpg

Carousel 3 lines, isn't 3 lines. but the buttons are there. Also no XVM info inside the carousel tank icones...

shot_004_resize.jpg

Also I see a lot of stuff on my minimap that I don't want on there.... The circles!!! And it is of in the settings!!!

I have wotlabs.net (original) selected as my wn8 rating but it doesn't show that.  I am yellow again!!! (dark green it should be).

I downloaded 4.1.7 and all is good. The last screenshot in my last post is still there..... The tank names are still there when everything in settings is off.....

shot_002_resize.jpg

Is this a wot setting I missed or is this still the modpack? In the modpack i didn't select anything in the setting, with minimap.... If needed i can make a screenshot of that