Score timer by Ancient

just had a problem entering battle. Client blocked just before loading battle interface. The only change I made today was adding "score timer", so I killed the WoWS client and tried to restart, still problems then I killed client and restarted in safe mode and got no more problem, then reinstalled aslain modpack without score timer and everything all right.

Max

7 minutes ago, maxi961 said:

just had a problem entering battle. Client blocked just before loading battle interface. The only change I made today was adding "score timer", so I killed the WoWS client and tried to restart, still problems then I killed client and restarted in safe mode and got no more problem, then reinstalled aslain modpack without score timer and everything all right.

Max

Have you tried to install all your mods with smoke counter and remove your preferences.xml file?
I know that the preferences files can cause problems, and I had to delete mine many times.
Try deleting or moving preferences, and see if it still happens.
I have no issues running it with my mods, list your mods, there may be some more comparability problems.

Edited by Battlenat0r
On 2018/4/30 at 12:51 AM, maxi961 said:

Max

I had similar issue, but in my case, Cyrillic comment block in "battle_layout.xml" was the cause.
I edited this file after ModPack installation, then its code page was changed by my misoperation.
Of course I think that this is a unique problem for me.

Edited by nana
  • 2 weeks later...

missing in ver7.4.1#01

4. В res_mods\<версия игры>\gui\flash\USSExpressionsLoader.xml добавить строку <file path="ScoreTimer.swf"/> перед строкой <file path="USSExpressions.swf" />