Game stops in Loading screen

Same problem. See attached logs (is it auxilium?). I played tier6 Loza M4. Interestingly, after reboot of PC (you cant get out of WoT when it happens) and restart of wot, I enter the battle as it should. First game was ok, 2nd (Provence) and 3rd (Lakeville) crashed. All with same tank. I suspect the mere presence of italian tanks in either team is enough to hang it.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by splashrun
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, splashrun said:

Same problem. See attached logs (is it auxilium?). I played tier6 Loza M4. Interestingly, after reboot of PC (you cant get out of WoT when it happens) and restart of wot, I enter the battle as it should. First game was ok, 2nd (Provence) and 3rd (Lakeville) crashed. All with same tank. I suspect the mere presence of italian tanks in either team is enough to hang it.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Remove Personal Missions Helper, Marks of Excellence Extended 

I will in next modpack.

yup, either moe extended or personal mission helper was the bad one again. Probably indeed MoE Extended getting confused MoE only works per tank as soon as you play at least 1 battle.

also, one of these 2 mods ruins the result of the BRR from activedossier and wotnumbers. See screenshot. the first 2 battles are WITH those 2 mods, the others, without.image.thumb.png.3fea482589f2464a8b406f92621d14f0.png

Edited by splashrun