Weird black lines in the chat window as of 1.01?

Hello, as of the recent patch I am experiencing a graphical bug (?) where I get these black lines inbetween every line of text in the chat and I'm not sure what's causing it or if it's intended or not.

It looks like this: MIpj5Tv.jpg

I have already completely reinstalled all my mods and cleared any and all caches etc. and updated to the latest version of Aslain's of course, the issue persists. I will attach my log file zip.

On an unrelated note something seems to be up with XVM, I have wn8 markers next to enemies on the overhead marker and unicums end up showing as blue, while green wn8 guys show as yellow etc.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by TheSanchez

I only have _Aslains_Installer.log, _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log and _Aslains_Installer_Extractor.log

Can't find any _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Edit: By the way, I noticed that markersalivenormal.xc and markersaliveextended.xc now have c:xr for the little rating marker on the left side of the overhead marker. I manually changed those to c:wn8 to make the marker correspond with the wn8-colored name in the panel again.

Edited by TheSanchez
Added stuff