Installation Problems

Hi,

The installation of a modpack does not pass through clean!
Several times tried this to install properly, however, forget to install some mods!
Among other things, the batcave mod!
The Contour icons are not installed properly, it will be the wrong Contour icons installed for the Te-Ke for example!
The Taipan Crosshair is broken, you can not adjust how else whatsoever!

Not all mods have incorporated the Te-Ke into their scripts yet. As for the Taipan crosshair not working, you're not the first who has reported this issue. I'll download Aslain's mod using your attached logs and test it out. I will respond within a few minutes.

Edit: I finished downloading Aslain's Mod Pack using your settings. I will now try it out and see if I encounter any issues.

Ok. Here is what I have found:

• The BatCave hangar has been replaced by WarGaming with the Anniversarry Hanger. No Hangar mods will be functional until WarGaming goes back to the old hangar.
  • The Te-Ke has not been seen in-game until today, thus many mods don't properly incorporate it.
  • I am having no issues with the Crosshair Mod that you are using. It is working well for me. I'm afraid I can't help you with that, since I can't duplicate the issue.
  • Upvote 1

+1 to what Scorpiany said... and i also have no issues with Taipan Crosshair....

Please let us know if the issues got resolved in the meantime ... so we can mark this post as solved , if it did :D.

• The BatCave hangar has been replaced by WarGaming with the Anniversarry Hanger. No Hangar mods will be functional until WarGaming goes back to the old hangar.

You can actually edit the paths.xml in the main WoT folder and delete line #54 with 

<Path>./res/packages/hangar_premium_WG_Bday.pkg</Path>

in order to make other hangars work.

E: I always recommend making a backup of game files anyway, before you edit them.

You can actually edit the paths.xml in the main WoT folder and delete line #54 with 

<Path>./res/packages/hangar_premium_WG_Bday.pkg</Path>

in order to make other hangars work.

E: I always recommend making a backup of game files anyway, before you edit them.

Always make a backup of the files if you're going to edit them. If you're in a hurry to get the BatCave hangar back, go ahead and do what Almace has suggested... otherwise, you will just have to wait until WarGaming's anniversary event is over.

• Administrator

Hi,

The installation of a modpack does not pass through clean!

Several times tried this to install properly, however, forget to install some mods!

Among other things, the batcave mod!

The Contour icons are not installed properly, it will be the wrong Contour icons installed for the Te-Ke for example!

The Taipan Crosshair is broken, you can not adjust how else whatsoever!

Get the latest version of the installer.