Problem with Tweaks / Region Changer

(Looks like I originally posted this in the World of Tanks section -- no more late-night posting for me!)

In World of Warships, the preview windows implies that this mod allows the player to switch between the NA / EU / SEA / CIS servers by a drop down list on their logon screen, without closing their game client.

The current mod actually just converts your game client from its current region to any other single region of your choice.  Mod has to be uninstalled to return to your original region, or run the installer again to select a different region.

Is this working as intended?  I could really use the preview window version :-)

Rookie

• Administrator

Ok, no problem.

Well, the picture preview is showing the old version that is no longer in use, due to WG changes to the game client it's not possible to allow to switch regions like that.

The mod is not converting your client, it's installing a proper changes to res_mods only. If you want to return to desired region either reinstlal the modpack and select your new region, or use WoWS Realms Tool, that is allowing to change regions without reinstalling. It's at the apps section.