Stuck on loading-battle, have to Alt+F4

So since the dawn of time, i've had this problem with getting stuck on the loading battle screen, where the "enter battle" button doesn't appear, and i have to Alt+F4 and re-open the game.

It's a rare bug normally, but heavily modded it seems to be immensely worse! Currently it happens every few battles, and also seems worsened by alt+tabbing out while the waiting in queue.

A common "fix" is to the delete the preferences.xml, clearing settings from any old mods. But testing has proved this to be useless in my case.

I think maybe lowering graphics such as shadows, reflections and rendering quality improves on it a bit.

But nothing that really measures up as a fix.. Without removing my mods, that is.

I was hoping anyone had some insight into this problem, as it really dampens my spirit to have to do this ordeal over and over.

One interesting note, when you mess up a bit of code, the game will tell you by stalling at the loading screen, messing up the graphics usually...

Included my USSExpressionsLoader.xml and battle_elements.xml to give an idea of what mods im running.

InfoPanelSelf, is disabled because i suspect it worsens it..

Considering the UI engine in this game, it could very well be an "interface overload" im thinking, too many elements simply.

-X33STORM

USSExpressionsLoader.xml

battle_elements.xml

Not positive on this, but it could be a big factor that i keep rar'ed backup copies of older revisions in my res_mods.

When removing the backups i keep anywhere in res_mods, it doesn't happen just as much, i think, maybe.

But only files in the structure should be registered in res_mods, and those files should be basically invisible.. If i'm not wrong ofc.