First 3MoE VK 30.01P

The first time I played VK30.01P I knew from the start that I would be one of my most loved tanks, back then I was barely grasping a 1K WN8 overall and lacked a lot of knowledge about the game that nowadays I certainly am ironing out.

200 Matches or so were spent on the casual grind (no boosters back then and definitely no premium time) for the Tiger P and some extra modules like the engines, since the henschel line doesnt really gets you anything related to porsche (duuuh) sooo the next 100 or so matches wre spent on leisure and pleasure because I simply liked the tank too much to skip playing it.

A few weeks ago, probably 3-4 I noticed my MoE was awfully close to 3rd mark, 91% and all of it while playing it casually, so I switched to try-hard mode and man... did I suffer.

Today I've got the idea of switching the GLD that was, imho, sorta useless since it reduced the aim time by 0.20s more less and instead got myself 45 extra view range for an impressiveover 445VR at tier 6, literally a beast.

My review of the tank, personally?

Pros;Great firepower and pen with the buffed short 88

Decent top speed which can be easily reached if driven carefully

Good weight so ramming is definitely an option.

Aim time, accuracy and reload times are pretty nice, some soft stats on the move are a bit sketchy.

DPM is blazing good for a tier 6 tank.

Nice power to weight ratio

Neutral;

Grind doesn't has many useful modules for other lines besides the obligued neutral guns of the long 75 and short 88

Cons;

Big, it's really big, easy to be targetted and the lack of side skirts makes splash a frequent cause of damage.

Ammo racks are frequent when shot on the turret like all germans.

Turns are somewhat sluggish and the tank tends to bleed moderately

Overall one of my most loved tanks!!! you guys think I should purchase her some camo next time its up on sale?

What are your experiences with her guys?

dssa8i1k3cz01.jpg