mod pack is going to get me banned soon

Several times now I have had maps fail to load in and instead they crash my client and I have to use task manager to close the client. I have tried reinstalling world of tanks and reinstalling the mod pack many many times now and still it keeps happening. Soon wargaming is going to ban me for afking in games because thegame keeps crashing.

The maps so far that I can remember it happening on are pearl river, windstorm, mountain pass, and karkov.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

[NOTE] (res_mods\0.9.4\scripts\client\mods\autoaim_indicator.py, 39): entering battle

[NOTE] (res_mods\0.9.4\scripts\client\mods\autoaim_indicator.py, 39): new target acquired at 0.291730 degrees

[NOTE] (res_mods\0.9.4\scripts\client\mods\autoaim_indicator.py, 39): new target acquired at 0.470300 degrees

From your log

Autoaim indicator has been flagged by others and may be Lemming's issue.  I haven't seen a log from your incidents so I can't tell if your problem is related to Lemming's.  

I'd also need to see xvm.log to see it that is assisting in the crash as it has been a contributor in the past.

Compliments of the Seaon everyone and thank you so much for all your hard work during a time when you should be spending quality time with your family Aslain.

Did you guys get anywhere with this?

I have the same issue.

you will also notice the 0.9.4 autoaim in my log as well however i have tried a few different setups and still get freezing (with or without autoaim indicator).

Intermittently WOT becomes unresponsive and needs to be closed via task manager when you are loading into a battle.

It could be only specific maps but i cant be sure.

I have tried Aslain's suggested setup and even xvm only.

Cleaned both cache and clean install everytime.

If you want to avoid the banning warning you can just move all the files from the resmods\0.9.5 folder somewhere else and then log in again and you can play vanilla for that game.

I know of a few people that have the same issue but cant seem to pinpoint the problem. Even on my own machine some games log in fine and then all of a sudden it happens every second game.

Will also try to see if it is the same maps. otherwise a complete reinstall tonight.

Cheers

Ark

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

you understand that I would need to add each mod individually, and pray to get the maps that seem to be causing the problem. I'd have to play hundreds and hundreds of games to try and test that.

Do not play games to test out new mod settings.. Really no reason to ruin your stats or risk a "ban" to test out mods..

Change your mod settings / add mods / whatever you want to do.. and watch a replay.. Replays will show you the changes and affect NOTHING towards your account..

The miniscule things that require gameplay, can be done, once you have nailed a crashing issue down..

Enjoy gaming :)

• Administrator

Do not play games to test out new mod settings.. Really no reason to ruin your stats or risk a "ban" to test out mods..

Change your mod settings / add mods / whatever you want to do.. and watch a replay.. Replays will show you the changes and affect NOTHING towards your account..

The miniscule things that require gameplay, can be done, once you have nailed a crashing issue down..

Enjoy gaming :)

Also log in a garage, because not all installed mods will run on watching a replay, some of them need to be logged in garage. But it's not harm, log in a garage, check everything, then run a replay to make sure...

• Upvote 1