problem with camos and signals upon installing the mod!

i installed the mod with no visual effect being used even ship mods and it stopped letting me be able to mount camos or signals to my ships, uninstalled the mod and the camos and signals went back to working! with this said i think there is a conflict with the mod and the game at the moment!

I got the same problem, also in the latest 7.5.0 #01 version. I did some testing and pinpointed the problem to the "More visible trained commander perks" mod in the "Port mods" section. When that mod is active it prevents the "Mount" and "Demount" buttons from rendering for camos, signals and flags.

It also messes up the hovers/popup for rewards of the campaign missions, i.e. when you hover the mouse pointer over the crate icon of each mission within a campaign it doesn't show the rewards for most of them.

Disabling just that mod from all the ones I have switched on fixed all those problems.

I added the logs that I generated while WoWS was running with the mod enabled, and after clicking on a camo.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip