Can't get it to work

I had downloaded this pack a couple months ago and everything was working great, until a new update came out and My Frame rates dropped So I uninstalled the mod pack thinking it was screwing with my game(later to find out Wargaming was having issues) anyway I'm going off topic.

I run the Game through steam and for the life of me can't remember which file I need to put it in as I can't get anything to actually load into the game and I can't find anything that helps Steam users. Any information would be appreciated. 

The FAQ on the Steam discussion forums for Warships says this;

Q Can I use my Wargaming.net account?
A: Unfortunately, not. World of Warships wasn’t initially designed as a cross-platform project. That means that if you've played the game already you would want to keep using the original client. If you log in using Steam, you automatically create a new game account, which binds to your Steam account. Important note: all updates to the game installed using Steam client will also be downloaded and installed through Steam. Same is true for the original client: you can not update a Game Center or launcher installation through Steam and vice versa.

The only reason to use the Steam client, is being a brand new user - and in that case - you're stuck using the Steam client.

On 6/7/2018 at 8:57 AM, Math_Is_Murder said:

That's if you trying to use your Wargamming account and download it through steam. I've already contacted War Gaming you can get it switched to their Client, but its a big headache, you have to give them so much information

I didn't find it a problem at all... very glad i swapped out of the steam version also