"Battle Assistant is not active"

Hi folks.

Running #19 - logged into garage, saw a message "Battle Assistant is not active, please click here to activate" with a hyperlink that leads to the following:

I've never seen this message with that link before so thought I'd best check if it's legit and if so, how come I've never seen it before?  :confused:

8 hours ago, Quaksen said:

That mod has been requiring that activation for a looooong time.

Did you just start using it? Or did you just never notice it not working before? Kinda curious about that :)

Probably the latter but I was under the impression (when playing) that it was functioning as it should.  Probably auto-suggestion this end.

Seriously though, I've never been presented with the message in-garage before (despite having the mod & it's sub-components installed) and I've been using Aslain's mod-pack since my initial WoT install last year which speaks volumes for the quality of the mod-pack if it's the second thing I installed at the start of my rather jaded WoT career ..... (trying to redeem myself here  :glasses:)

Anyway, thanks guys; I'll take the above 2 replies as confirmation of it being kosher and bid you.... adieu ;) 

Hehe :)

Well WG did add their own edition of the same arty view, so that might be what you've been using instead?

Weird that you've never seen the message in-garage before.. at least it should be showing in the notification center when starting the game - but it can also be easy enough to miss honestly :)

And yeah it is good/kosher :)

49 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Hehe :)

Well WG did add their own edition of the same arty view, so that might be what you've been using instead?

Weird that you've never seen the message in-garage before.. at least it should be showing in the notification center when starting the game - but it can also be easy enough to miss honestly :)

And yeah it is good/kosher :)

Quaksen, ignore my previous reply -  I'm a numpty!

I'm mixing up ma mods man: have only recently installed Battle Assistant (going to try and finish the Stug missions so need to get an arty piece ready to roll for that) and  - in my 12:40am, 420-addled mind - I mixed it up with good-old Battle Observer.

Nothing to see here... just a stoner dad :warning:

Edited by Egg
4 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Haha.. numpty - first time I've heard that one :P That has to be a UK-term.

And that does make a lot of sense! Don't worry about it - you aren't the first, or the last, to mix up Battle Observer and Battle Assistant :)

Scottish word = numpty