Jump to content
Egg

"Battle Assistant is not active"

Recommended Posts

Hi folks.

 

Running #19 - logged into garage, saw a message "Battle Assistant is not active, please click here to activate" with a hyperlink that leads to the following:

 

 

 

 

I've never seen this message with that link before so thought I'd best check if it's legit and if so, how come I've never seen it before?  :confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats it

Free you have to update every 7 days

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That mod has been requiring that activation for a looooong time.

 

Did you just start using it? Or did you just never notice it not working before? Kinda curious about that :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Quaksen said:

That mod has been requiring that activation for a looooong time.

 

Did you just start using it? Or did you just never notice it not working before? Kinda curious about that :)

Probably the latter but I was under the impression (when playing) that it was functioning as it should.  Probably auto-suggestion this end.

 

Seriously though, I've never been presented with the message in-garage before (despite having the mod & it's sub-components installed) and I've been using Aslain's mod-pack since my initial WoT install last year which speaks volumes for the quality of the mod-pack if it's the second thing I installed at the start of my rather jaded WoT career ..... (trying to redeem myself here  :glasses:)

 

Anyway, thanks guys; I'll take the above 2 replies as confirmation of it being kosher and bid you.... adieu ;) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe :)

 

Well WG did add their own edition of the same arty view, so that might be what you've been using instead?

 

Weird that you've never seen the message in-garage before.. at least it should be showing in the notification center when starting the game - but it can also be easy enough to miss honestly :)

 

And yeah it is good/kosher :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Hehe :)

 

Well WG did add their own edition of the same arty view, so that might be what you've been using instead?

 

Weird that you've never seen the message in-garage before.. at least it should be showing in the notification center when starting the game - but it can also be easy enough to miss honestly :)

 

And yeah it is good/kosher :)

Quaksen, ignore my previous reply -  I'm a numpty!

 

I'm mixing up ma mods man: have only recently installed Battle Assistant (going to try and finish the Stug missions so need to get an arty piece ready to roll for that) and  - in my 12:40am, 420-addled mind - I mixed it up with good-old Battle Observer.

 

 

Nothing to see here... just a stoner dad :warning:

Edited by Egg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha.. numpty - first time I've heard that one :P That has to be a UK-term.

 

And that does make a lot of sense! Don't worry about it - you aren't the first, or the last, to mix up Battle Observer and Battle Assistant :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Haha.. numpty - first time I've heard that one :P That has to be a UK-term.

 

And that does make a lot of sense! Don't worry about it - you aren't the first, or the last, to mix up Battle Observer and Battle Assistant :)

Scottish word = numpty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.