WoT 1.0.1.1 #19 broke my ability to log in

I upgraded from #14 to #19 yesterday, and now I can't log in to WoT. The login screen shows 0 servers in the dropdown list and "connect" is greyed out. Reverting back to #14 allowed me to connect again.  I wish I could download #18.  Is there a place on this site that keeps some of the old versions of the installer? If not, why not?

Edited by pseudocalm

What do you mean make a selection for the region changer?  When I log into WoT I usually get a ping in the top left, I use the mod that shows me every region, and what I ping to it, and how many people are currently on each server across the top of my screen, then I get a drop down menu with all of those servers in it to choose from.  With #19 installed, I got no ping showing at the top, no list of servers at the top, and the drop down menu had nothing in it and was grayed out and not selectable. I fail to see how this state of affairs would be an option of any kind. 

Wow. So I guess the cause of my problem is #18 :

forced Auxilium to use appdata for its cache
- added options to the region changed in Auxilium branch

Not sure what the first bullet point means there, but I have to question why the #18 installer would de-select all of the regions but keep the region selecter check marked.  Because when I looked for auxilium that is what I found, yet when I de-selected and re-selected the region selector mod it automatically selected all 4 regions, presumably to stop what happened to me from happening to someone who accidentally clicks it. 

Thank you for the help.

Edited by pseudocalm

It's because of the added options yeah.. not sure if it would be fixable - but auto-selecting something based on previous installation, when new stuff is added as sub-options, would be a problem too, since the installer couldn't possibly know which region it should default to :)