WoT 1.02 crash to desktop after few games

It's more or less ok for me, you have to go "piano" on the mods, the strict minimum is ok but if you go crazy shit will happen :)

I'd like to thank Mister Aslain and send him all my love for all the extra work he did, he is doing and maybe he'll... And hope he is fine now after all the bad karma, keep it up dude !!!!

Wish you all the best !

Raoul.

• Like 1
On 6/18/2018 at 9:28 PM, ZLRider said:

Aslain, first off thank you for all you do when WG try's its best to screw things up. I posed my logs earlier but was still having CTDs after making some changes. I started taking out XVM mods having to do with the hangar and once I got down to taking out the carousel, that seems to have fixed the issue. I've played a couple hours or so now with no CTD and before I was getting one about every 3-4 games. Again thank you for your patience and hard work.

Did the removal of the carousel solve the issue once and for all for you? I also use the 3 row version.

1 hour ago, Borsao said:

Did the removal of the carousel solve the issue once and for all for you? I also use the 3 row version.

No I still had the issue though only rarely. I went back to my old setting with the carousel on ver. 9 and had one ctd in a couple hours of playing. Removing the carousel did seem to help but not eliminate the problem. Trying ver. 11 tonight so will update after playing for a while.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Durainello said:

Hi,

my game is auto closing /clashing after every single game. I have no idea which mod causes it. Appreciate if you could assist on it.

Thanks.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

1 hour ago, Supertuschi said:

well-known problem ... see above

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

You both are installing hitzone skins, try to play without them. It helps to some people, I have no problems with that skins tho.

Getting pretty regular CTD's (using v.1.0.2.1_15) in-game; I'm not running any carousel mods & I've left XMQP out as well as disconnecting from that service on XVM but things are getting pretty unplayable.

Can anyone see any conflicts or potential causes via my logs?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Hello guys.  Yesterday i installed this mod and the game continuosly crased after the battle finished. I tried to fix the game with every solution i know possible:

- reinstalled updates from windows and istalled again

- uninstalled driver from nvidia and installed version 388.xx

- delete game and reinstalled client version (the installed game was verry old 2-3 years)

Nothing worked for me. the game was crashing every time the battle ended. If your game makes the same like mine uninstall aslains. This is the solution now.

Sistem: nvidia gtx 970, i5 6600, 16 gb ddr4, ssd samsung 256 gb, windows 10/ 64 bts downloaded from microsoft official web page.

Sorry for my english im a beginner. Good luck at the game and thx aslain for the work he is making.

@Arkhorse  @Aslain If that dose stop the crashing let me know. However it looks  to be be more of a symptom of what ever is causing the crashing. In the logs it looks like lots of callbacks, canceling of callbacks, local resources, objects and entities that are failing to be found when transitioning from battle to front end.

Maybe something's changed. or some mods aren't playing well together and cleaning up things other mods are still using?

hmm.. when you crash or have issues leaving battles. Is there any consistency to if they are battles where you are alive or destroyed at the end? If destroyed are leaving super fast ASAP or hanging around for a bit before leaving? Different things clean up at different times depending on the player state as they are leaving the battle so it might be related.

1 hour ago, elementofprgress said:

@Arkhorse  @Aslain If that dose stop the crashing let me know. However it looks  to be be more of a symptom of what ever is causing the crashing. In the logs it looks like lots of callbacks, canceling of callbacks, local resources, objects and entities that are failing to be found when transitioning from battle to front end.

Maybe something's changed. or some mods aren't playing well together and cleaning up things other mods are still using?

hmm.. when you crash or have issues leaving battles. Is there any consistency to if they are battles where you are alive or destroyed at the end? If destroyed are leaving super fast ASAP or hanging around for a bit before leaving? Different things clean up at different times depending on the player state as they are leaving the battle so it might be related.

@elementofprgress The freezing is still there. It doesnt seem to matter if I am alive, or dead. The crashing is gone though.

me, will be quit from game and load again, cũng chậm 2-3min so với team

Edited by Meomeo
me, will be quit from game and load again, cũng chậm 2-3min so với team. ban dk luc no lai mat ket noi voi may chu
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, DRAGONFIRE_Sr said:

I wonder why the hitzone skins are crashing some people , but not everyone?

I was using koreanrandome's skins,and crashing, while my friend has no issues.

We use the same mods all the way down the list too, with intel/nvidia rigs.

It's computer specifications/gfx drivers. Got that info from WG.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey there, the issue with CTD is killing my drive to play.

I had some craschings befor but sinse the new Wot i can not play a desent game.

CTD somtimes its 1 time in 1 or 2 games and than 2-3-4 times every game, random bey entering and also playing and in the garage.

Laste weake i hade one day i coud play but juste 1!!

I was in contact with wotsupport and tryed a hole lot off things but nothings worked. Then they blame my provider, ill contact them and they checked my connection(They can not see any problems). Ill took my desktop to some wone elses home but still CTD so...?

Get rid off xvm and aslain the only mods i had, update drivers, resetting things and did a hole lot off other things, nothings helps.

SOS