Sign in to follow this  
morcz

WoT 1.02 crash to desktop after few games

Probably caused by XVM, try without it. In latest XVM commit there is this : xfw_crashfix: update to WoT 1.0.2.0, I will include it in next modpack.

• Like 1

Probably caused by XVM, try without it. In latest XVM commit there is this : xfw_crashfix: update to WoT 1.0.2.0, I will include it in next modpack.

Aslain

I have downloaded your mod packs and am currently on version .02 (third Version) still having problems with crashing to desktop either coming out of battle or if I am dead in game leaving to go back to garage. No Warning the game just closes and have to reopen WOT client to start again.

This does not happen at the end of every battle but seem more frequent after playing for some time.

I have added the log when this last happened at 18.38 BST today 13/06/18

If you need other logs please leave me a message had added both WargamingGameUpdater which shows the point of crash and also using your Archiver logs software hope this will be fine.

WargamingGameUpdater.log

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Hogans Thunder

But could XVM actually close the game i thought that it just kept yr stats and place them to servers there is definitely something confusing the software to cause the crash :cry:

Read on the WG forums and it’s seems a lot of people are having these CTD’s. So perhaps it’s the update itself that’s flawed...unusual for WG.....

XVM devs are still working on it, maybe new version will fix it.

Hi, Aslain.

I'm experiencing CTD (Crash to Desktop) when exiting a battle after tank is destroyed. I ran the archiver, and created the zip file of logs.   Would you please look at my logs and see if you think it's a mod?

Thanks for you help,

jvblack

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

same here. Back to the office. Always at the end of the game. Most often when I leave the battle manually. But sometimes also just when the battle ends.
Version v.1.0.2.1_03

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I installed without the XVM options enabled and still CTD after nearly every match after the installation of the _04 update tonight.

I already made a bug report earlier with logs but I'll add my more recent python.log which shows a lot of errors loading the hangar.

It looks like it's related to this soccer mode event too.

I was playing strongholds and it's fine in game but after every match> right to desktop.

python.log

As I mentioned several times, the is something with mods dependencies in Aslain. Unistall modpack, than install xvm from developer site (if you need it mostly) , than take some needed mods from Aslain modpack (uncheck all xvm options) than try to play. If you'll get CTD , just take needed mods separately from developers , not from Aslain modpack. Taht's it.

For me it worked

Still doing it. Sometimes (quite often actually) crashes before i can connect to a server. Well actually the second it loads the garage it crashes.

Tried to remove some of the garage mods, didn't affect crashing.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip