[ASIA 1.0.1.1] Crash on start up

This is happening to me too.

I am running the Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.1.1_19 file.

When I uninstall the mod pack, the game works fine.

When the mod pack is installed, the game crashes on loading and I get back to the desktop.

I think some mod/s within the pack is/are causing the crash. I ran the modpack with some minimal activated mods and the game started ok. 

Edited by ebiznet
49 minutes ago, ebiznet said:

This is happening to me too.

I am running the Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.1.1_19 file.

When I uninstall the mod pack, the game works fine.

When the mod pack is installed, the game crashes on loading and I get back to the desktop.

I think some mod/s within the pack is/are causing the crash. I ran the modpack with some minimal activated mods and the game started ok. 

There is a new mod pack. As there was a micro patch.

I have the same issue, since soccer event started, I literally cannot start WoT ... it shows the launch screen, i pick server, log in, and as soon as the garage appears and footbal image starts to appear, the game crashes. Latest Aslain with and without XVM, no difference. Without mod, the game starts ok

Edited by Palalet

I have been crashing too.  Ever since 1.0.2.  I'm on the latest Aslains (Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.0.2.1_04).  It is a mod or mods, as if I run safe mode the game works fine.  Crashes as soon as I get to the garage.  I got 3 games to actually work fine, but then after the match CtD right after before the garage loads up fully.

Something isn't playing nice with this new soccer/football garage themed layout.  Gonna try to install/uninstall some mods and see.

It works, just tried 5 games and no problem.

Loaded version 19 removed all pmod and wn8 reference

then killed pmod file in directory after loading and all is well

Many thanks for your help.

This seems to be the solution when asian server differs from eu and usa

Hello, I'm on the NA server and this is happening to me where I log in and it immediately crashes.  I left off the EFF and WIN8 and never did have the PMOD checked.  A few times, it didn't restart but the 'battle' button did not highlight or do anything when pressed.  Thanks 

Edited by Gumerk
clarification
  • Administrator
16 minutes ago, Gumerk said:

Hello, I'm on the NA server and this is happening to me where I log in and it immediately crashes.  I left off the EFF and WIN8 and never did have the PMOD checked.  A few times, it didn't restart but the 'battle' button did not highlight or do anything when pressed.  Thanks 

This topic is mostly for ASIA issues, it's totaly separate problem but you may post your logs. See my signature. Are you installing ATAC! mod by any chance? Someone mentioned me it was causing that problem to him (with battle button).

58 minutes ago, Aslain said:

This topic is mostly for ASIA issues, it's totaly separate problem but you may post your logs. See my signature. Are you installing ATAC! mod by any chance? Someone mentioned me it was causing that problem to him (with battle button).

Okay, sorry about that and thanks.  Will try what you suggested and check out your signature.  

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, ebiznet said:

After reading the posts above, I installed 19 and removed all pmod and wn8 references, but the game still crashed and went back to desktop.

I have attached the log for your reference.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

You didnt remove PMOD, I spotted it in your folder: poliroid.pmod_1.33.0.wotmod

--------------------------[ PMOD ]------------------------------------
            Zoom-in for sniper mode
               Zoom-in: 1.6-3-5-8-13-21-28-34-40-42-51-60
            Zoom-out in arcade mode
               500m away max
            Default zoom settings (unchecked = remember last sniper zoom)
               x2
            Disable gun shake effect after shot
            Enable free camera in replays [activate F3]
            Disable red flash when enemy hit your tank
            Enable horizontal stabilization in sniper mode

G'dday mate

long time user of you mod pack, first time posting to you forums.

I have identified that anything I select in the [PMOD] section of your mod pack causes my client to crash to desk top during start up.  Works fine when I deselect all [PMOD] items.

Using 1.0.1.1_19 on the asian server.

btw thank you for all your years of hard work, love your mod pack :)

• Aslain locked this topic