Account Manager?

Would like to see this one added back if possible.  I have 3 accounts so I used it alot, I searched the forums and couldn't find any information about why it was removed from the pack or if it is coming back.  Was this one of the mods that had to be removed cause it contained malware?

Thanks Aslain for all you do!

Hello, I can also use account maneger, I have 4 accounts for my children. Have you asked the uploader to remove these adware so we can get a working version, all other modpacks have also removed account maneger, which I really understand, maybe tell when the uploader is so that we can make another dialogue with him.

9 hours ago, Aslain said:

I asked in author's topic: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/42301-1021-мод-менеджер-аккаунтов-для-wot-15062018/?do=findComment&comment=433624

they either don't belive me or don't care, ekspoint is even laughing at me because I exposed another mod with adware in public.

They are idiots, why did the old wer, not work, are there any i europe there can convert it to the new format

On 6/22/2018 at 10:57 AM, Aslain said:

I asked in author's topic: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/42301-1021-мод-менеджер-аккаунтов-для-wot-15062018/?do=findComment&comment=433624

they either don't belive me or don't care, ekspoint is even laughing at me because I exposed another mod with adware in public.

If you download the mod from the above thread it does work well if someone wants to manually tinker with it, and changes the permissions in a file manager by visiting the ..\World_of_Tanks\res\cef\ folder, look for the file called 'cef_browser_process.exe', do a right click for properties on it, change to Security tab, and change the user groups file permission to DENY on 'read and execute'.

I know this is not a workaround which Aslain should provide, actually, noone has to provide it, but if you wanna mess around on your own, it does work.

Also, in case you have Malwarebytes installed, it is automatically filtering the connection attempts of this shiet.

Edited by Endaer

Oh NO!  

I scanned it with Malwarebytes and Kaspersky and found nothing. Scanned game before and after running nothing. I installed and it working i didn't get any popups or nothing out of ordinary.   I will uninstall then thanks Aslain.

Edited by JackHammer
14 minutes ago, JackHammer said:

Oh NO!  

I scanned it with Malwarebytes and Kaspersky and found nothing. Scanned game before and after running nothing. I installed and it working i didn't get any popups or nothing out of ordinary.   I will uninstall then thanks Aslain.

You need an active scanner to see the malware/ adware.

Thanks Aslain ! :)   That really sucks when someone has to do this to a mod to benefit them self or to capitalize and make some sort of profit with malware/adware.  I have 3 accounts and really liked having this mod making things a whole lot easier.