Problem crosshair and reload time

i got a similar problem

when i use jimbo crosshair (didnt try others but without any it works), reload time gets zeroed many times.

when i click shift, it updates, but also updates the overall reload time and not current reload status (T92 total reload time of ~44 secs, changes to the current reload timer, and not just updating the current reload timer)

it can happen a lot and happened for many many months now, probably more than half a year.

can u plz find a fix for this? it doesnt seem like a major bug to fix, and is probably easily fixed as its probably a small programming mistake.

it is really annoying but the crosshair is excellent apart from that.

also, u have the option of SPG crosshair, BUT it comes INSTEAD of normal crosshair selection.

can u plz make it as another option to choose in addition to the normal crosshair? much more logical and will allow me to use the SPG crosshair without losing any other crosshair.

thanks!

• Administrator
can u plz find a fix for this? it doesnt seem like a major bug to fix, and is probably easily fixed as its probably a small programming mistake. it is really annoying but the crosshair is excellent apart from that.

This is not easy to fix, all modders struggling with that since 9.4.... I can only use different sights, but all sights are bugged anyway so...