Another tracking/ad triggers happened

With all else being equal my suspicions are at reintroducing "polarfox.vxSettingsApi_1.7.10.wotmod" for hangar menu of Battle Observer since you already suspected it in the past. Happened at battle results window after the battle couple of times in a row.

u0RqxUm.png

Edited by Majstor

Can't say, after only a few. YasenKrasen says I've played 16 battles today, 2 of which are now after I removed the polarfox.vxSettingsApi_1.7.10.wotmod. Either immediately or only after a few I got ESET AV prompt for blocking some websites at after battle screen so I knew something was up, started fiddler and captured it in next few battles. After removing the mod so far right now no more triggers in fiddler.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Majstor said:

Can't say, after only a few. YasenKrasen says I've played 16 battles today, 2 of which are now after I removed the polarfox.vxSettingsApi_1.7.10.wotmod. Either immediately or only after a few I got ESET AV prompt for blocking some websites at after battle screen so I knew something was up, started fiddler and captured it in next few battles. After removing the mod so far right now no more triggers in fiddler.

Reproduced it. So they activated it, it means they're controlling it remotely. I was testing that mod (for menu) for at leat couple of days, even played 30 battles one day on it, and nothing, and suddenly ads appeared after I re-added it to the modpack. Scumbag move.