When does your stats get update to see in game?

What i mean by this is - i know wotlabs updates every 24 hours, but when im playing tanks my xvm stats are still the same as they were two days ago. how often does your xvm update to show my stats for in game use?

Sorry, this may be the wrong place....BUT.....I am using the 6-color setting in XVM.  I'm tired of being a tomato...lol

At what number does my color stop being red?  I was hoping 300 but that didn't happen....grin

When you run the installer and come to the stage where the mods are shown, you hit the "show descriptions"-button on the bottom of the installer.

If you then click on a mod (such as the 6-/9-color scales) you will get images of that mod.

You then can click on said images, in order to enhance them and see them better.

In your case, 0-314 = deep red, 315-759 = orange.

The rest you can check yourself, I guess.

Thanks for the explanation....I wish I'd known about the stats when I started....I wouldn't have burned 25,000 rounds in the Pz machine gun tier 2......lol

Well, stats are stats. They can give you a guideline of how well you do and if you suck, then that's just how it is.

You can certainly improve with help here and there but you probably don't have much of a talent. Which is ok too, since not everyone can be perfect in everything.

The only thing that matters is having fun, imo. If you suck and still can have fun, go for it.

If you don't have fun, then try to improve and maybe have a little bit more fun while learning or when getting better.

Maybe you will never have fun, but that would be the point in stopping to do what you're doing, I guess.

Life's too short for trying too hard for things that are just not meant to be.

But that are only my 2 cents. Maybe it already helps not caring too much about how other ppl see you but more about how much fun you can have doing something (whether you're good or bad at it).

The bad thing is WotLabs has changed it to 11 steps :/ I'm not sure what to do with this, will be hard to find colors. Also the official color scale from labs looks terrible it the game (black font color anyone?).

H7TcGzG.png

pPxlFW1.jpg

11 steps? The more steps the better. Hey, scrubs who can't learn to play the game deserve to have their stats look terrible like that.  :P