Attention: from 24th July to 10th August I will be in a very weak internet zone. It's unlikely that I'll release any updates in that time, I probably cannot provide any support either. Unless I find a strong signal on some mountain top. / Uwaga: od 24 Sierpnia do 10 lipca będę w strefie gdzie jest zbyt słaby internet żeby wypuszczać aktualizacje paczek. W tym czasie wsparcie z mojej strony będzie ograniczone. Przy odrobinie szczęścia może uda mi się znaleźć mocny sygnał, wtedy jest szansa na coś, ale nie obiecuję.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Runsfast

XMV Enemy spotted markers not showing bug

7 posts in this topic

v.4.1.5_95    World of tanks  9.5

The "enemy spotted" eye or bulb is not showing up nest to the players pannels "enemy"  I have tried bolth the eyes and the bulb option, and different contours dlc and bult in, I have always done clean install and tried many different options to try and get the Enemy spotted markers to show up so i believe it is a bug.

It worked correctly in versions v.4.1.1_95 and v.4.1.2_95 stopped working after that

Here is screen shot of my installer xmv settings https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2CgrM9aVRCE/VJ1zLbGWmGI/AAAAAAAAATM/HIoFB8xV40w/s0/2014-12-26_06-39-45.png

To be a little more precise the never spotted, player was spotted, player is spoted are all not shoing up.

If not a bug please help me fix if anymore info need i will give you anything you need.

_Aslain_logs.zippython.log

I got the same Problem. Using Large Playerpanel with HP Bar #1.

The funny thing is when i Switch to Medium Playerpanel the spotted markers are working.

Probably an installer error while putting configs together.

I've got similar problem with spotted marks. When Im using the 1st (small) panel, marks are in between tank icons and kill count. But with every other panel it's fine in front of tank icons. ss: https://i.imgur.com/aFIP6lv.jpg

I have added spotting icons to large panel, and short panel in 4.1.6, try now.

Have not tried yet but thank you so much for the mod pack installer and fast reply Aslain

Good, good, that makes me happy, however I still have to fix short panel, that I bugged accidentaly in 4.1.6