Infected? W32.Rogue.Gen?

After I disabled my Smart Screen protection (which I HAD to do in order to download the mod pack file) I ran the installer. That was yesterday. TODAY I am currently MANUALLY ripping out a nasty virus and ID theft Trojan that could only have come from this download as I haven't downloaded or installed anything else. Don't look for it in any WoT folders. It's not there. It's re-positioned itself throughout my entire Sys32 and SYSWOW64 files.

I am posting this to alert those who have constructed the installer that they MAY want to look at their systems too.

From now on, I'll install MY OWN mods, like I used to do.

• Administrator

After I disabled my Smart Screen protection (which I HAD to do in order to download the mod pack file) I ran the installer. That was yesterday. TODAY I am currently MANUALLY ripping out a nasty virus and ID theft Trojan that could only have come from this download as I haven't downloaded or installed anything else. Don't look for it in any WoT folders. It's not there. It's re-positioned itself throughout my entire Sys32 and SYSWOW64 files.

I am posting this to alert those who have constructed the installer that they MAY want to look at their systems too.

From now on, I'll install MY OWN mods, like I used to do.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/24489cee6aff21e23a746063b9dac185ae1afd7bcf74a4a7e33e5d36fa4b89e8/analysis/1419608893/

Have you tried virustotal.com? Do it if you don't belive. My exe's are clean, nothing nasty inside. Never listen to one stupid app, that produces false positives, always make sure. I have not infected my PC since like 12 years now.... 

Should I disregard this then also? From Norton

Filename: aslains_xvm_mod_installer_v.4.1.7.3_95.exe
Threat name: WS.Reputation.1
Full Path: c:\users\administrator\downloads\aslains_xvm_mod_installer_v.4.1.7.3_95.exe

Details
Unknown Community Usage,  Unknown Age,  Risk Medium

Origin
Downloaded from
 http://download44.mediafire.com/j4h07208er0g/g5akusmyd5nyxr9/Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.4.1.7.3_95.exe

Activity
Actions performed: Actions performed: 1

On computers as of
Not Available

Last Used
12/27/2014 at 1:40:47 AM

Startup Item
No

Launched
No

Unknown
It is unknown how many users in the Norton Community have used this file.

Unknown
This file release is currently not known.

Medium
This file risk is medium.

Threat type: Insight Network Threat. There are many indications that this file is untrustworthy and therefore not safe

http://download44.mediafire.com/j4h07208er0g/g5akusmyd5nyxr9/Aslains_XVM_Mod_Installer_v.4.1.7.3_95.exe

Downloaded File aslains_xvm_mod_installer_v.4.1.7.3_95.exe Threat name: WS.Reputation.1
 from mediafire.com

Source: External Media

File Actions

File: c:\users\administrator\downloads\ aslains_xvm_mod_installer_v.4.1.7.3_95.exe Removed

File Thumbprint - SHA:
ab6914ddd2a418d4860a2a483137c3f99814d2dcc8acbee0e80901783b36e19b
File Thumbprint - MD5:
Not available