Camouflage swap bug

Hello,

When selecting the option "Auxilium" ---> "Enable auto-mounting of camouflage" there are some tanks it will never work for, such as my Lowe, my Lorraine arty or My BatChat 12t. No matter what camouflage I choose for them, as soon as I switch to a different tank in my garage, the camo is removed and never reapplied.

Antivirus was disabled during installation.

Log attached.

As an extra, I tried to uninstall Aslain pack and install only ShuraBB mod since I wasn't sure who to report the bug to, if ShuraBB or you. His mod appears to work without any issues at all, hopefully this extra info will help you find the bug!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

I'm using same mod, it's Auxilium by ShuraBB, if you get it from him you will get different configuration. The one I'm using is saving cache to appdata which is better because it can survive mods reinstallation, wot patches etc, while default one is probably using mods or res_mods folders to save its data.

Yeah, what I mean is if I install Auxilium, it swaps camouflages without a problem. If I uninstall Auxilium and try to use the same functionality from your modpack, it bugs with some of my tanks (e.g. Lowe, Lorraine arty, Batchat 12t). Ever happened to you? Or else, any luck trying to reproduce the bug?

Thanks a lot!

I have tried it. Customization Manager from lgfrbcsgo will swap camouflages perfectly, but does not work with preset styles. Since I only have one style, I couldn't care less, but I thought it might be worth mentioning here, for those of you luckier than me ;)