Camera Freezing in Place

Recently been having the in-game freezing in place during battle but my ship will continue to move. Mini-map and ship icons as stay in place. After exiting battle no ship is visible in dock, no matter which I select. If I attempt to exit the game, it will not allow me to. I have manually end program to get WoWs to exit. See attached pictures of in-game battle and dock. Not running any camera mods.

issue 1 wows.jpg

issue 2 wows.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

The Yamato that was on my team for the match. You can see him stating in the chat box that he's having issue with his "video". Although it's not captured in the screen shot, he states that he does have the same issue as I do, both of us having it occur at identical times. Unknown what mod's he was using, match finished before I could ask.

This happened to me twice in the same game. I had to kill the process and restart the game. After the second time, I started the game in safe-mode in order to allow myself to complete the game. Could not switch to the minimap or tab to see the players. I could control the ship and shoot but that's it.

This has occurred to me a couple of times in the past. I'll try to see if I can "re-attach" the camera if it occurs again.

Was finally able to get the camera freeze to happen, however the ctrl+shift+backspace did not correct the issue. Picture taken a couple of minutes after camera froze. The background of results screen is black. And again same issue, upon return to dock, no ships are visible when selected, no harbor mods, and needed to manually end program to exit, the exit button did not work. At the moment of camera freeze, I had collided with a KGV and was receiving incoming fire from enemy ship. See link below if you wish to see video of issue. Unknown if others will see the issue, when I viewed the replay the camera issue replicated its self.

Camera Issue Replay

wows issue 3.jpg

wows issue 4.jpg

wows issue 5.jpg

Edited by SupremeG

Good afternoon,

I was using the modpack and do not know if there is an issue with this or conflict with the game but I have been experiencing frozen view while my ship will sail away with my view locked in one spot.  This has been a daily experience with WoWS since 0.7.6 went live.  Attached is my most recent log with my Asashio view being frozen in place right before I died.  When the battle ended, the Asashio did not show up in port and when I went to the Choose a container screen, the game completely froze and I had to use task manager to quit.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

I have had this issue 4 times now as well in ~50 games. Other players reported it too(chat works for some odd reason) so it is definitely not uncommon. UI & camera freezes, sounds play and your ship sails out into the sunset. Can't exit the game, after manually killing it with task manager, every time I load back into the same battle the issue is there 100%. Someone said that either zoom mods or the score timer might be causing it. Well it is not the score timer, I disabled that and still had the freeze. I'm not planning to play without a zoom mod for god knows how many games, sorry(WoT included it into the game after 5 years so fingers crossed for WoWS 2021 smh...) and my guess is that it isn't causing the issue either. I'll just attach the log.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip