Melty SPG mod

In SPG mode I am using Melty mod, the countdown timer is in RED, being colorblind can it be changed or can i request a can to the mod so the countdown timer is in blue? Below is the image taken using his mod, everything is in blue but the red countdown counter.  Thanks for your attention!

Rachel 

arty screen.png

14 hours ago, RossaLuna said:

In SPG mode I am using Melty mod, the countdown timer is in RED, being colorblind can it be changed or can i request a can to the mod so the countdown timer is in blue?

You should be able to change it with ease, all you need is:
-.swf decompiler/editor (ffdec is enough) - link
-archiver for .wotmod (7zip/winrar/...) - you should already have it
-hex,aarrggbb... color picker - link

File you wanna edit inside ffdec is strategicCrosshair.swf inside .../mods/<version>/crosshair_strategic.wotmod (extract it)
[MAKE BACKUP OF crosshair_strategic.wotmod JUST IN CASE]
once you open it inside ffdec if there is popup warning about assets required from another .swf you can safely ignore it (no to all) in this case.

You can look at frames to get preview of file you wanna edit/replace (text/.png), in your case is simple text color change.
1.thumb.jpg.939edbd46df2a937395dbeccdfdb12a5.jpggff

in this case you have to replace simple hex color code inside texts DefineEdit34 for reload
(but if you wanna edit DefineEdit27 for low ammo i believe, you need to replace with argbhex color code)

2.thumb.jpg.ce27db82b56a0c6c0a7939dc6cdd1e9e.jpg

Click edit, change color, save changes.
All unsaved .swf edits will become bold, save .swf
Close ffdec

3.thumb.jpg.c825ddfb916e4f152c344a1c1bdc1748.jpg

Then just zip it back to .wotmod..make sure strategicCrosshair.swf is back inside res\gui\flash folders.
7zip example:Right click res folder add to archive, pick zip format,compression level store only and name it crosshair_strategic.wotmod.zip
Once you compress it simply remove .zip extension (crosshair_strategic.wotmod) and put file back inside WoT/mods/<verson>
4.thumb.jpg.a8e940bfc8774d2c4d1d0e65bbab4a3f.jpg

Should work without problems, if somehow you mess something simply roll backup and try again.
Hope this helps. ;)

• Upvote 1