Incorrect averages issue

• hgghy changed the title to Incorrect averages issue

It happens apparently sometimes, but I need to figure out why it happens, try to manually reset your session stats, and check will next few battles be everything fine...

Also useful information's would be, what happened right before that 2 battles, update of expected tank values? cache file was deleted, started with new fresh cache file? Or anything else that could be maybe helpful.

• Upvote 1

It's not a issue of the modpack, it's a issue of single mod.

I'm author of that mod, and I'm trying to help and to figure out why it happens sometimes.

Someone also reported similar issue time ago, I'm not 100% sure, but it could be something to do with cache file.

Can you please report back are the averages fine after you manually reset with the most right button on session stats.

Edited by Dado_Ze
  • Upvote 1

No, its calculated wn8 over the number of battles in session, the same way how its calculated overall wn8 for all battles per single account.

For example:

If you just started to use the session statistics mod with 0 battles at account and played some amount of battles.

The session at mod would be your all battles at account.

In that case the mod would show the calculated overall wn8 for all battles at account correctly.

• Upvote 2