1.0.2.4 XVM Garage Missing Tank

When I have my configs like in the picture it makes my T26E5 disappear from my garage. If I turn off the multilined tank carousel by xvm it reappears. 18e73faa35a99802ea90e47eaa428e25.png.2dd897a80a1abefe0819bd0198b67788.pngAslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I should note that carousel: transparent background and below were accidentally on but I tried it with them on and it makes it disappear. I don't normally have them on so I'm reasonably certain they aren't the cause of it.

Edited by Soul of Envy

The only reason that particular tank would be missing, when using XVM carousel - and reappearing when you don't use it, is if you have it set as Reserve, using the XVM feature.

So I suggest you check it again. While having the XVM carousel installed.

Alright so while I feel like a moron cause it was in the reserve group it was also listed as a primary tank. Even weirder is that it was set as reserve when I first bought it too because thats when I noticed it was missing. Thanks for the help though.

f72817f3bc289762834b58eac47e9efe.png

Hehe :)

Weird if it was set as reserve when you bought it - that should be impossible - the file that saves the data on what tanks are in reserve, is in your AppData folder, local saved file, so on another computer, it wouldn't remember the same reserved tanks. Weird :)

I have no tanks either ( 100 plus ) and no tank selection box

since last update

shot_009.jpg

EDIT : Deleted entire Garage Mods section and that solved problem but unsure what is causing it yet

EDIT : Found the problem  with this removed it's fine 

-------------------[ Session Statistics ]-----------------------------------

YasenKrasen session stats

YK: Core [EN,PL,CZ]

Backgrounds

Background: v1

Reset the stats daily (at 6:00am)

Aslain s_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by lightning
  • Aslain locked this topic