1.0.2.4 #1 Can't do anything in garage

Hey all. Just updated my client and the modpack to the latest versions, 1.0.2.4 #1. Whenever I load into the game, I cannot see my carousel. I can click on all of the buttons at the top, but they do not do anything. Escape does not work to bring up menus, and I have to manually close the game with task manager to get out. Logs are attached, and here is an image of what I see in the client when launched. Vanilla works fine. Any help would be much appreciated!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Screenshot_(29).png

Edited by kommador8t8
changed attached photo
7 minutes ago, Shiz said:

Turn off session stats - solved for two friends at least

I will give this a try and report back with results

EDIT: your solution works, albeit I'm going to miss the session stats until they are fixed!

Edited by kommador8t8

Same problem experienced as that by Kommador8t8 and the same solution worked as noted by DRwarrior.  Thanks for the tip, DR, and thanks to Aslain for having these forums.  As with many, I will miss the Aslain session stats until they return, but I am not about to ask for work from a man on vacation.

Edited by Nimla
Incorrect attribution of credit for the solution...

Just downloaded/installed Core English, Background v1, and Skulls separate from Mod Dev's Google links, and no problems now.

Don't know if Aslain downloaded from a different link that wasn't updated yet, or something else, but the Google links from the Mod Dev are good.  Carousel works now.

Find the mod here:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/583433-1024-yasenkrasen-colored-messages-eng-session-statistics-multi-09082018/

• Aslain locked this topic