Engine Sounds Return?

When will ENGINE SOUNDS return???  I do not listen to music while playing WoT.  I listen to the sounds of battle, and I especially love the Engine Sounds that were in you mod-pack not too long ago (they disappeared when the WC soccer season started in WoT).  It was great listening to the different gas, diesel, and turbo-diesel sounds in the many tiers of tanks.  The only thing missing from your mod-pack was the smell of fuel, grease, burning cordite & flesh!  Please bring ENGINE SOUNDS back!!!!

Gun sounds still won't work.  I uninstall and clean up, re-install and restart the game twice.  At least the engine sounds still work.  I have run through each of the three gun mods the same way to no avail.  Thanks for getting back to me though!

3 hours ago, romincic said:

Gun sounds still won't work.  I uninstall and clean up, re-install and restart the game twice.  At least the engine sounds still work.  I have run through each of the three gun mods the same way to no avail.  Thanks for getting back to me though!

im just installing  the mudpack just now, ill be installing the engine and gun sounds , iil check to see if they work and get back to u,  bear in mind ive just did a full recovery reset on my laptop and fresh install of windows ,