resupply of ammunition/consumables

I am having issues with my ammunition and consumables not resupplying properly.  I have messaged for tech support from wargaming and theybasically told me because i have mods running they would not do anything about it. I posted on the forums and they said the same thing. 

IS there anything you can think of that may cause this apart from wargaming being dodgy?

20180819_032302.jpg

20180819_032315.jpg

20180819_032254.jpg

I run in full-screen windowed mode so the other window does look active but it isn't the one I'm using. I just had another issue where my entire hud disappeared completely. Not the usual "v" to make it come back either nothing was there couldn't aim or anything. I am really beginning to lose it with this game.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I did a complete reinstall - fresh download and reinstall of WOT and played a few matches vanilla still having issues with the reloading of consumables. Install new aslain pack with reset and still having issues with consumables :/