Ship Contour icons

What happen to all of my ship contour icons when Aslain did the new update to 7.8.01 he didn't included them how come .

Because now when I'm in the game I can't see my ship or any ship in the top left or right corners like they were before he did the update .

Yeah i can agree on ship contours and (Dmg recived and Dmg done) also isn't working for me too. Any mod that's related to the UI especially.

I have opened my own thread btw.

Prior to 7.7, i have no issues with any mods even when my client is undetected by the modpack. It has been that way since update 7.0. 

Glad to know that I am not the only one facing issues.

I believe the introduction of UI scaling on 7.8 is the cause of the issue. Hope you can look into this further aslain and come up with something.

Edited by bloodshotnipples
5 minutes ago, Sniper said:

You would think that if Aslain would be able to have Hakabase on the screen panel . He could do the ship Contour icons to right ?

As I already said, Hakabase stopped making the icons.

The only way the icons are "made" now, is on-the-fly, by Haka v3 panel. There are no icon files you can simply copy around to other panel types.