Navigator Hootorez Style

Using Hootrez Style Navigator instead of standard seems to produce a crash when trying to take a CV into game.  I've had this happen with Lexington (Ranked) and Bogue (Random).  Initially you don't load into the game and restarting the client lets you in but you can't see any ships or planes on the map view.  Repeated client restarts during the game give the same result until ship is dead and game then displays correctly in spectator mode.

Reverting to the standard Navigator (centred) in combination with the other selected mods seems to be OK; played three CV games (different ships) in a row without incident.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

I would say not.  I checked my replays folder and all I found were fragments from when the game finally lets me in and my ship is sunk and everything looks normal.  Not sure why the fragments from previous attempts to join the game don't show up.  I can only assume that when you disconnect and restart the client to join the same game it overwrites the previous replay file (fragment).

I've attached the fragments though I don't think they'll tell you much.

I'll try and replicate in co-op and let the game run it's course and that way I don't ruin my team's game entirely by being afk.

Replay.zip