Garage, show “non elited non premium” tanks

At the minute in vanilla, you can sort your hide particular groups of tanks on the carousel, using the search functions.

You can choose to see a specific tier or class, see only tanks with *2, see only elited tanks or see only premium tanks.

however while getting your daily doubles, you usually want to prioritise tanks that need xp (usually non elited non premium tanks).

hence i’d like a mod to add a button that hides the elited and premium tanks in your carousel.

XVM adds other filters, the one you're asking for, for example:

nonelite.png.642deb841c12a8a91e75c82e62070b01.png

Just keep in mind that it hides certain tanks that actually still need XP, since they are marked by Wargaming as being Elite already.

For example: VK4502B, the light tanks that were moved from tier 8 to 9, and some others probably - if you had them before that point. Those tanks were moved up, kept their Elite status, but needed XP for the new Pz.Kpfw VII and the new tier 10 lights.

Edited by Quaksen
Was in too much of a hurry.. that one still showed elite tanks, but added the other one.

No matter what XVM feature you pick, you should have the carousel filters by default when XVM is there..

Otherwise try selecting some of the "Multilined Tank Carousel by XVM" features. You should have all the filters.

And if you don't - then it's time to click the World of Tanks link in my signature down below this post, and attach log files :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a related issue regarding the possibilities to sort on specific tanks in the garage. I have two wishes I would like to see implemented in the way vehicles can be filtered and/or picked. The reason for these wishes lies in the fact I have over 400 tanks in my garage and I have allocated the same crew to different premium tanks for the purpose of training them faster.

The second wish is to have the ability to allocate certain tanks to a specific button or key so they are all easily selected. My E 50 crew is currently also driving 5 other German medium tanks with the same crew composition as the E 50. This allows me to have the same crew benefit from special actions with enhanced crew training multipliers for the first win. Maybe a row of 10-15 buttons above the two-row tank selector might be a good solution?

While I am at it, I was also wondering what the function of the current filter select button that just says "vehicle" is, as well as the one that says "reserveres" ?

3 minutes ago, PanzerPjotr said:

While I am at it, I was also wondering what the function of the one that says "reserveres" ?

Reserve is for the tanks you've hidden by right clicking on a tank, and putting it in reserve.

As for the other button, not sure which one you mean.

And the rest, well, it would be up to the XVM team, I think, to add those things.

I mean the button right from the Premium Vehicle button and left from the Elite Vehicle button. 

The function of the reserveres(tition?) is clear to me now, I never put tanks in reserve, hence my query. Hope the XVM team will be able to oblige.

Just found out it deselects all the premiumtanks in a selection 

Edited by PanzerPjotr