Hard freeze, mid-game

22 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Occured once or it's more common? What have you been doing in battle when it happened?

It was my first game since Friday.  I was just in-battle.  A teammate may have blown up next to me, as he was exposed and charging.

I played 3 more games, and crashed again, right as the battle ended.  New logs attached.

Aslains_WoT_Logs2.zip

First crash was in the Polish Tier I (4TP). Second crash was in the Polish Tier II (7TP).  I played a game in the Premium Polish Tier II with no trouble.

Edited by ChicagoJay
Additional info
9 minutes ago, Aslain said:

No errors in your logs at this time. Have you played a ranked battle?

after removed the Received Damage Announcer by reinstalled all mods, black screen and force to logout windows. Then straight to launch after logged in, this maybe reason that there is no error in these logs.

Only random battle...

Edited by crash74
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, ChicagoJay said:

Haven't played since last weekend.  Loaded the latest modpack.  Same thing happened:  hard-freeze, mid game.  Had to log out to free up the computer.

Also, the Personal Missions helper (I think) is showing ERROR.  I think it doesn't like the new campaigns.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Could be, try witout PMH

This happened to me as well, early last week. I ended up re-installing the entire game. Even after that, with no mods installed, it kept locking up. Had to re-boot to get out of the locked screen. Sound was locked up too. The entire game was frozen. So I randomly tried the windowed borderless mode and it hasn't crashed since.

Today is the first day I came back to get the modpack and I see that others have had the same problem. So maybe it is not a modpack problem but a WoT problem?

• Upvote 1

Hi Aslain, I have been battling the same issue ever since the major WOT update. I have only run in full screen mode.

I have tried fresh WOT installation and loaded your mod pack with only minimal mods IE Harpoon Mini, and 3 tier carosell, NO XVM settings but still crashed.

The crashes are random and can happen either during battle or simply navigating through the garage windows. When they occur there is a black screen with white top but you can hear sounds. There is now method I have found to exit WOT without logging off or total system reboot.

Strange thing is, since the last crash I tried a new fresh install and played without issue last night for around 10 battles and quite a bit of garage navigation.

I will attach the archive from the crash in the hope is shows you something useful.

Your efforts are absolutely magnificent. Thank you.

**** Further to the above****

I have noticed while playing in Borderless window mode, which incidentally allows continuous play, that there is often a message on top of the screen "Wot Client (Not Responding).

It happens going to and from battle and even when selecting a different tank. It may be related.

Gremlinofaus

Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe

Edited by Gremlinofaus
Updated information