Reticle issue with Arty after update 1.1

20 hours ago, Aslain said:

Stragne, played with your mods and no problem with arty sight.

What region do you play btw. is it NA like you have in your account here?

Nah mate I use my SEA account since the AU server.. Wanted my NA account over here but I missed out

apparently.

i know it should not matter, but I was on that new map.

Edited by Charmed

I have a strange problem with arty aim reticle. Stuttering very badly, like im using server reticle. This happens only with arty and the game works fine, 100fps and 35ms ping. Im not using any of the reticle mods and im thinking maybe is because of zoom mod. I dont know...

I haven't had this problem in the last few weeks, but I had it very sporadically the few weeks prior.  I use Damocles Sword by the way.  I never reported the problem because it was very random and I believe that it would be basically impossible to solve...and every 1-200 battles wasn't a big deal for me.

• 10 months later...

I find this happens to me fairly often. It usually happens only for one map but no matter what map it is it lasts the whole battle, including Frontline battles! Which is very very irritating! I have reported this a few times with no reply from the devs? I don't know if they don't care or what but I wish they would fix it! I play arty alot! Especially in Frontline. So if devs are reading please fix it! It's an old problem and should have been addressed by now!

• 5 weeks later...