WOT crashes

* Also CTD going to the garage (Lost connection).

* Freezes on first panel (with timer). Usually the timer line at the bottom makes it to the end, then freezes. Frequently finishes the count-down, then pops me in the game after the game has started.

* Freezes in the middle of the game, ignores keyboard input, but can use the mouse. Sometimes CTD after looking stupid for a while.

Got "WOT+XVM has stopped working" message once out of a ridiculous number of crashes.

"WOT+XVM has stopped working" crash again. These come after hitting the CONNECT button.

I have removed white skins and hitzones, as they were usually the first to cause crashes in earlier versions.

Also, minimap jumps at times. I'll be watching a tank moving and suddenly it is a couple of tank-lengths ahead of where it just was.

Updated to #12. Did not add your panels, and deleted some other mods. Have not yet cashed loading or going back to the garage. Crashed mid-battle once, and also CTD just sitting in the garage working on Settings.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by ImBonzo
Update. Update.