My_Gaming_TV

Crosshair needs adjusted

I see when using this crosshair that the shell information is off by a lot and needs to be moved to the left or centered in that space and another thing what is the red text above the shell information for?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Screenshot (115).png

The red text "HTML failed to load" is purely stylistic to keep the original style. For the shell information I look at that. By cons what elements would be to center or move?

;)

Maybe cut out long names, if possible.

Maybe, I don't know if it's possible. For the shell information, a see, it don't appear initially but against when we go into sniper mode and we return to arcade, it appears. I think it may be due to a communication between the client and the server. I will try to dig a little more.

Edited by Darkangel27
  • Upvote 1

So @Darkangel27 is there no actual function for the red text? If not can it be removed? The rest of the crosshair is great other than the shell info being off kilter. 

@My_Gaming_TV

No, red text has no function, I can actually remove it. For ammo, you have to switch to sniper mode for the first time to activate it. I do not know where it comes from, maybe a client / server communication problem.

Here the arcade crosshair without HTML text.

;)

crosshair_arcade.wotmod

• Upvote 1