Mods missing

- Remove dogtags was forgotten in this update. (no comment)

- Keep the previous Chat mod/group1/improvedchat/improvedchat3  -> add this new version if you like (there is space for it)

- Game may slow down with the mod and connection problems are more frequent.

3 - It's just the game that becomes heavier, and "probably" not optimized at best...

2 - This mod was different before, the UI was better, Clearer : there was just the name of the ships in between parenthesis in white color. In this version, I don't know what the artistic mood and attempt of the maker was, not my concern : it's not good at all. I want the previous version back. Thank you.

1 - All right, it's an important feature, thank you. I'll look for the date for the next release patch. Thank you.

18 hours ago, Aslain said:

1. Remove Dogtags will return in next modpack since I found a way how to update it

2. I am not sure what do you want to say, what is the problem with improved chat v3?

3. No clue.

3 - It's just the game that becomes heavier, and "probably" not optimized at best...

2 - This mod was different before, the UI was better, Clearer : there was just the name of the ships in between parenthesis in white color. In this version, I don't know what the artistic mood and attempt of the maker was, not my concern : it's not good at all. Keep it simple, the chat box is already small, the new version makes chat box unreadable, on top of chat spam. I want the previous version back. Thank you.

1 - All right, it's an important feature, thank you. I'll look for the date for the next release patch. Thank you.