game chat not turning off

First off THANK YOU for the great help through the years.

Sadly after this patch, my battlechat is always on. One reason I get this mod is to have game chat off (since wargaming is to stupid not to give us that option like they finally did in tanks) I've installed the most recent mod 3 times thinking that i might have not had it checked.

As you can see, I have it selected, yet when I get in game, battlechat is still visible. I did do a complete reionstall of the game after the first time loding aslains caused the game to crash during startup.

Thanks for the help.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Aslains battlechat.JPG

6 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's due to heavy changes in game client from 7.9.0 :/ I will find a soulution to this today.

Aslain THANK YOU you do rock.

Its pathetic that peopel like you have to do so much work behind the scenes to give us options that easily could have and should have been in place at launch. I remember using your mod in WOT mostly for this feature, until they finally gave us the option to turn it on or off. Then they release ships and refuse to put it in. I nearly stopped playing in beta because of this (in some ways I wish I had stopped) especially since it was clear they had an easy option, and knew how to do it. 

Thank you again