Autoaim Extended
            AutoAim Indication+ (legit version)

Ah!  I didn't notice that.  Thanks!

On 9/24/2018 at 2:48 AM, Aslain said:

I see nothing suspicious in your logs.

Besides that you are using mods that don't like eachother:

Autoaim Extended
            AutoAim Indication+ (legit version)

It happened to me again.  First game after installing the latest mod pack.  I turned off AutoAim Indication+.  I was playing the M53/55 arty and locked up a few minutes into the game.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Have you tried to play without XVM?

There is something going on:

2018-10-08 14:20:27: [L:016] TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.xvm.types.dossier::[email protected] to com.xvm.types.dossier::VehicleDossier.
	at com.xvm::Dossier/getVehicleDossier()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAOFZV4WIYOE6QBEAEW7RKWPSA6J5NXY55RJN4Q/src/xvm/xvm_shared;com/xvm;Dossier.as:31]
	at com.xvm.types.dossier::VehicleDossierCut/update()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAOFZV4WIYOE6QBEAEW7RKWPSA6J5NXY55RJN4Q/src/xvm/xvm_shared;com/xvm/types/dossier;VehicleDossierCut.as:53]
	at com.xvm.types.dossier::VehicleDossierCut instance constructor()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAOFZV4WIYOE6QBEAEW7RKWPSA6J5NXY55RJN4Q/src/xvm/xvm_shared;com/xvm/types/dossier;VehicleDossierCut.as:22]
	at com.xvm.types.dossier::AccountDossier/getVehicleDossierCut()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAO

Worth to ask around on the koreanrandom forums about it.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:04 PM, Aslain said:

Have you tried to play without XVM?

There is something going on:

2018-10-08 14:20:27: [L:016] TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.xvm.types.dossier::[email protected] to com.xvm.types.dossier::VehicleDossier.
	at com.xvm::Dossier/getVehicleDossier()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAOFZV4WIYOE6QBEAEW7RKWPSA6J5NXY55RJN4Q/src/xvm/xvm_shared;com/xvm;Dossier.as:31]
	at com.xvm.types.dossier::VehicleDossierCut/update()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAOFZV4WIYOE6QBEAEW7RKWPSA6J5NXY55RJN4Q/src/xvm/xvm_shared;com/xvm/types/dossier;VehicleDossierCut.as:53]
	at com.xvm.types.dossier::VehicleDossierCut instance constructor()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAOFZV4WIYOE6QBEAEW7RKWPSA6J5NXY55RJN4Q/src/xvm/xvm_shared;com/xvm/types/dossier;VehicleDossierCut.as:22]
	at com.xvm.types.dossier::AccountDossier/getVehicleDossierCut()[/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/xvm_wot-1.1.0.1-2M7PB5VJ52LBVWAO

Worth to ask around on the koreanrandom forums about it.

Koreanrandom?  Even if I'm using General Von Rupa?