Anyone have a working camouflages.xml file?

In both 0.7.9.0 and 0.7.9.1, I can't run custom ship skins. The game will run fine with mods other than camouflages.xml+skins, but as soon as I try to add in the skins, I crash to desktop every single time.

Can't seem to find an updated file and the modpack hasn't listed the camouflage hider as being updated in a while. Could somebody share one that works properly?

Got it. Do you know which ships might be the affected ones? If not, I'm guessing I'll just have to pull them all and slowly re-add skins for the ships I use, then go from there.

Ugh. I hate troubleshooting. Been IT for years, I know the hell that lies ahead.

• Administrator

I have no info, you have to go throught all the ships, no way around it. It's probably not related to the particular ships but more to the textures they're using, which might be shared with the other ships.

When it comes to the sdk ship skins, you can try this solution: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/163192-contentsdk/?do=findComment&comment=4013613

Thanks to a couple of helpful people on reddit and Tanz' page on facebook, I found a how-to that should fix the issue. For anyone else who runs into this problem, here it is:

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/150154-all-usna_76s-paint-locker/?page=20&tab=comments#comment-4022570

It'll take another two hours to complete for me, but hopefully it'll do the trick. We'll find out soon enough.

Thank you for the tip as well!