shows just tank in garage and nothing else after logging in

I put my password in and the screen loads to the garage but all that is showing is just the tank and the heading at the top garage,store.depot and etc …. here is a screen shot. Also I just started playing on the EU server so I just have a few battles in. But I can pull up the announcement section on the bottom right that shows alsain mod pack version and things to that nature. But anyway here is the screen shot but everything is just plain and doesn't show the crew or the stats of the tank in the right either. Also I just tried quitting WoT and then logging back in 3 times and it did the same thing. But I tr4ied to click on store or missions and campaigns and tech tree and it makes the screen get tinted and will not go to the location of what I clicked on. So its screwed up pretty good but I don't understand because I can play on the NA server just fine with no problems so far. Also after trying to exit the game I can still hear the back round noises from the garage the birds and water and that sort of stuff. Someone let log into there account to try if it still did the same problem I just explained and when I logged into there account from the same computer it had no problem. So its gotta be the lack of games maybe and also trying to use xvm maybe I don't know but its weird to me. Thanks for the help.860854833_wotscrewupmods.thumb.JPG.ddd9ae68155bfa800eaf20de2e725cec.JPG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by 2key_4skill
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:25 AM, Aslain said:

It might be related to session stats. Try to reinstall the modpack without back up their cache or manualy delete this file c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\mods\configs\yk-stats\cache.json

I actually went to safe mode and played one game and then I tried it without safe mode and it worked. I think it is you actually have to have a battle played before using XVM because it worked after I played that one game with the same mode pack downloaded. Thank you for the help well appreciated.