Solved - Improved Chat V3 Movable Anchor Stuck

My Improved Chat V3 position is stuck and I can't move it lower now.  When I mouse over the anchor/gear icon the ship status comes up instead (same as pressing the H key).  When this mod is first installed it is movable from the big Red X location.  If I am careful I can move it right and then back in when lower (follow the Red arrow in picture).  But I have to avoid the area where the Anchor is now. 

Is it possible to edit a config file to manually shift the anchor away from the danger zone? 

PS.  My monitor resolution is QHD (2560 x 1440).  The Move GUI elements #2 states it is for Full HD.  I suspect that is the reason the boat compass overlaps the ship hit points icon.  I needed to install a hacked graphics card firmware update to display QHD.  If this is the reason for the bug, accept my apologizes and I will just have to live with it until I get $2.5k to upgrade my PC.

2027329343_AslainsImprovedChatV3StuckAnchor.thumb.jpg.b4664ff92c1cbb8e344b8e6ec31a6bb5.jpg

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by kartane
  • Administrator

You can delete preferences.xml and you should be able to move it again. Keep in mind it will also reset all the other stuff you have there.

On your screen I see that you have a overlapping problem too, that ship contour overlaps on ship compass thingy. If you install Advanvced ship hp bar you should be able to drag it as well.

Change ingame screen resolution, move chat position.  Set original resolution, locate chat where needed.  All works. 
There is still a small no-go area around the H key icon default position.

PS.  Deleting preferences.xml would have worked.  I just did not want to redo all my ship settings.  Thanks.