Not always getting into the battle and personal rating ...

I don't want to report this as a bug ... because I'm not sure it is, and there's certainly enough over there in the bug reports forum that are more serious ... but I seem to hang between the match loading screen and the actual battle at times.  I end up having to sit through the battle or "deserting" the battle.   I hear it give the audio queue that the battle is starting, I just never enter the map.

I commented on the Official Forums and of course they told me to lose all mods, try it again ... and if it still didn't work reinstall.   So screw it, I just uninstalled the game, deleted the directory to be sure and reinstalled.  Played vanilla for 2 full days (I'm retired, so I can do that) and I never had a problem.    So I applied Aslain's mod pack ... and sure enough it came back.  

Now, to be clear, I can play 20 matches, no problem ... then I'll have the problem ... play 10 more no problem ... then I'll have the problem 2 times in a row ... then no problem for 6 more matches.   That sort of thing.

Anyone else experienced this, or is it a known problem, possible fix or work around?

Second question ... I suck as a player!!!!  My personal rating floats between 2600 and 2700.  When I play, for my own entertainment, I like to try to take out peeps that have a better personal rating than I do.  I realize personal rating really isn't important, it just a game I play within the to entertain myself because I suck and I know I'm going to die ... I just want to try to take someone better than me with me!!!  LMAO!

But over the last week I've notice personal rating has disappeared from my panels ... I've tried several different panel configs but I can't seem to get it back ... did they remove that data from XVM or am I just not finding the right settings (remember I completely uninstalled and reapplied the mods.

?????

Thank in advance guys.

PS:  I'm running Window 10 Home, i7-4770 3.40GHz with 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

4 minutes ago, Treveri said:

But over the last week I've notice personal rating has disappeared from my panels ... I've tried several different panel configs but I can't seem to get it back ... did they remove that data from XVM or am I just not finding the right settings (remember I completely uninstalled and reapplied the mods.

You need to re-activate / prolong XVM services every 2 weeks or so. I'm assuming you probably did not do that?

4 hours ago, Quaksen said:

You need to re-activate / prolong XVM services every 2 weeks or so. I'm assuming you probably did not do that?

Yeah, nah, that’s not it, I was experiencing just this morning and I still have 9 days left on my XVM period.

i am thinking I have just selected in wrong options when I reinstall.  

But thank you!!!

5 minutes ago, Treveri said:

Yeah, nah, that’s not it, I was experiencing just this morning and I still have 9 days left on my XVM period.

i am thinking I have just selected in wrong options when I reinstall.  

But thank you!!!

Oh okay. Just the way you described it, and the only way that I know that XVM panels wouldn't show it, made me say that. Hard to know what else you're experiencing, I cannot read your mind and see infront of me exactly what you see :P