Consumable timer for opposition?

Is anyone aware of a mod that would show how much time a consumable has left (or cooldown period) for an enemy ship? Knowing how much time it would be until an DD could fire more torps at me would be really handy! I know that i can find the reload time from other included mods,but this doesn't show how long until the item is ready to be used again.

This may of course be an unfair advantage tool and if so i apologise for asking.

Also I don't think that a mod would have access to what flags, upgrades or commander skills the enemy ship would be using that would alter the base numbers so any mod wouldn't be that useful and if it did then, yeah, would be a totally unfair advantage.

• 5 years later...

I just asked the same thing in another post and searching I found that someone had already asked it 6 years ago.

It doesn't seem unfair to me. In fact, there is a Mod that indicates whether an enemy ship is going forward, backward or stationary, even when it is behind an island and no one seems to mind nor is it illegal because the game allows its use.

Edited by edureal

You can visually see when a ship moves.

You'd never see if they use a consumable - why would a mod suddenly let you see that, and you'd think it's fine?

It's not unfair that you can super easily abuse when they're done using something or when they cannot use something? 😄