Unable to apply camo, paint, emblems, etc...

After installing the latest modpack, I can't install camo, paint, emblems, inscriptions, etc... to any tank.  It worked fine with the previous versions of the modpack with the same mods installed.  It worked fine with no mods installed.  With the latest mod pack installed I can't do any customization to any tanks.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

Installed same mods like you have in logs and I can work with vehicle customization menu.

Yesterday it wouldn't work at all even after rebooting the computer and restarting the game.  Today is started working.  I have no idea why the problem is intermittent.

It happened again today.  I couldn't do any vehicle customization after playing for a while.  Then I exited and restarted the game and it worked again.  THere is a problem it just doesn't happen until after you play for a while.

I also noticed that when I can't apply and customizations or camo to tanks, the next battle I can't change ammo types or use consumables.  The problem consistently happened with version 7 of the most recent modpack.  It never happened as soona soyu loaded the game, you had to play for a little while before the problem happened.