Player Panel Font Shadow

@Shadowhisper What is the issue? :confused:

on each panel (small, medium, med2...) for each field you have format and shadow option (frag,nick,vehicle...left,right)
on format use <font...color='black code'>{{xxx}}</font>  (xxx=name,frags,vehicle...whatever)
on shadow use "color": "{{rating}}"   (rating=c:r,c:wtr,c:wn8,c:eff...)

Just make sure that fields you are trying to modify are actually enabled/added inside "standardFields" (for that panel)

I thought I had it there for a minute. What am I missing? Also, I'll probably want to adjust the shadow options.

"nickFormatLeft": "<font color='0x000000' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{name%.12s~..}}</font> <font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font>",
"nickFormatRight": "<font alpha='#A0'>{{clan}}</font> <font color='0x000000' alpha='{{alive?#FF|#80}}'>{{name%.12s~..}}</font>",
      "nickShadowLeft": "color": "{{c:wn8}}",
      "nickShadowRight": "color": "{{c:wn8}}",

shot_009.jpg

12 hours ago, Shadowhisper said:

"nickShadowLeft": "color": "{{c:wn8}}",

"nickShadowRight": "color": "{{c:wn8}}",

Sorry i forgot to mention that you have to put shadow settings inside brackets { }

Example with all settings you might need:

"fragsShadowLeft": { "enabled": true, "color": "{{c:wn8}}", "alpha": 75, "blur": 2, "strength": 2, "distance": 0, "angle": 90 },
      "fragsShadowRight": { "enabled": true, "color": "{{c:wn8}}", "alpha": 75, "blur": 2, "strength": 2, "distance": 0, "angle": 90 },
      "nickShadowLeft": { "enabled": true, "color": "{{c:wn8}}", "alpha": 75, "blur": 2, "strength": 2, "distance": 0, "angle": 90 },
      "nickShadowRight": { "enabled": true, "color": "{{c:wn8}}", "alpha": 75, "blur": 2, "strength": 2, "distance": 0, "angle": 90 },
      "vehicleShadowLeft": { "enabled": true, "color": "{{c:wn8}}", "alpha": 75, "blur": 2, "strength": 2, "distance": 0, "angle": 90 },
      "vehicleShadowRight": { "enabled": true, "color": "{{c:wn8}}", "alpha": 75, "blur": 2, "strength": 2, "distance": 0, "angle": 90 },

You can adjust alpha, blur, strength, distance, angle.

Preview with black font and wn8 shadows:
ppshadow.png.43ac4211a129480620ee858c3c550b52.png

On 11/9/2018 at 1:10 AM, Shadowhisper said:

Unfortunately, that's not the black I had in mind. I was able to make my OTM black, even with a shadow. But, changing the player panel font color from FFFFFF (white) to 000000 (black) doesn't seem to do anything.

Tested it with shadow off, works fine.
blackfont.png.cf086d27510ec09bd8d01dac593046eb.png
Use #000000 as color (not 0x000000), also hex alpha might not work very well with black.
https://www.color-hex.com/color/000000
Btw forgot to colorize clan tag, but you get the idea.

Now i don't know what exactly are you trying to achieve,
but you can do the same things with OTM and PP (with font & shadow).