Missing Hull Lasen (Line) on Minimap

Hello,

since a few weeks ago, i miss the hull Laser on the minimap, only the 'view'-direction Laser is visible.

I have done some tests, to fixed this problem but nothing happens.

- Installer Options tested (with out Minimap Pictures, HD Minimap picture (SturaBB), only minimap HD picture) all the same - no hull laser on map

- I changed "vehicle": { "enabled": from 'false' to 'true' in minimapLines.xc - nothing happens

There is another low important problem.

- only minimap HD pictures, didn't work. With this setup normal low res minimap pictures appears

I have read the 'how to report...',

"Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory"

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip isn't existing on my pc

Regards,

Eddie

Edited by Eddie Felson

" And you're using ShuraBB's minimap - which disables XVM's minimap features. "

thats not true,

"Installer Options tested (with out Minimap Pictures, HD Minimap picture (SturaBB), only minimap HD picture) all the same - no hull laser on map"

Aslains_Logs_Archiver.exe, this file isn't on my pc, how can I download it?

Erm, yes, it's true... because in the modpack it clearly says "HD minimap ShuraBB (note: will disable XVM minimap)" :)

And the Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe is in your World of Tanks directory. It's installed every time you install the modpack.

Select the lines under the XVM minimap options in the modpack - and don't select ShuraBB's minimap.